SHIPPING, RETURNS + FAQ'S
- To make a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your delivery or in store purchase. Returned merchandise must be in original, unused (and unwashed) condition and accompanied by the original Pure Salt Shoppe Order Confirmation or Packing Slip. We do not refund original shipping charges. Unsolicited online returns will not be accepted.
- Returns after 14 days may be returned for store credit less a 10% restocking fee.
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer and returns must be received or returned to us no longer than 30 days after initial delivery or in store purchase.
- All Sale Items are Final Sale and may not be returned or exchanged
- All of the following categories are final sale: Rugs, Artwork, Bedding, Furniture, Mirrors, Lighting & Styling pieces. Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding our return policy.
- We do not accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear.
- Pure Salt has a no-cancellation policy for back-ordered and pre-ordered items outside our 24 hour cancellation window from time of purchase. Our team works hard to keep our site up to date with the most accurate stock and estimated shipping timeframes. Once your order is placed, it is sent to the manufacturer and a cancellation cannot be processed once the manufacturer has confirmed your order. Changes to an estimated shipping time frame due to a delay in production may occur and are subject to change. Please note that Pure Salt and our manufacturers are still experiencing COVID related delays for both production and shipping. Our team will notify you of any changes to the estimated ship times of item(s) in your order as often as we are updated by the manufacturer and will ship items as they become available. We thank you for your patience regarding back-ordered and pre-ordered Shoppe items.
- For in-stock items when you submit an order through our site, an order confirmation is sent to you and our system verifies your payment method. After you place your order, it is immediately sent to our fulfillment center and can no longer be modified. It is our hope that this expedited turnaround works to your advantage, but we do understand that it can make it difficult to cancel or modify your order.
- If we are unable to cancel your order, please feel free to return your order for qualifying products to us for a full refund of the merchandise value, less shipping. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization of your return. If we are able to intercept your order, we will process a cancellation if we receive notice within 24 hours of your purchase.
- Standard lead times is 7 to 10 Days unless otherwise specified on the product detail page.
Pure Salt Shoppe orders will include shipping fees that will be added to your order total.
In stock items will be shipped via USPS, or FedEx with few exceptions.
Items marked with "Expected to Ship dates" will ship once in stock. Please note that the dates are estimates and are subject to change. We will be sure to notify you if there an an extended backorder date. You will still be charged upon check-out for Pre-Order items.
- Third Party Carrier are now estimating a 21 business day transit from time of pickup.
- Production and shipping lead times vary depending on the product. Please visit individual product description pages to view estimated lead times.
Drop ship items are shipped directly from our vendors. These items include:
- Down Pillow Inserts
All drop ship items are final sale and non-returnable unless defective.
If your order includes both in stock and drop ship items, you will receive multiple shipments. Please note that drop this items have longer production and shipping lead times.
Pure Salt Shoppe furniture is shipped through a third party freight carrier.
When your furniture is ready for delivery, our carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery date. Your furniture will be brought into the room of your choice, so please make sure that the area is clear. Additionally, the freight carrier is not responsible for assembly or trash removal.
White Glove Shipping:
- If a customer rejects the white glove delivery service at the time of delivery, It is the sole responsibility of customer and not Pure Salt Interiors or the carrier's to make sure the products in the box are and in perfect condition.
- Canada Orders: Customers can check out normally and shipping prices include all taxes, duties + customs fees.
For questions on international orders, please email Shoppe@puresaltinteriors.com
Pure Salt Shoppe will not be held responsible if international orders are lost or stolen.
Pure Salt Shoppe does not cover instances of theft.
When tracking numbers say the package has been delivered, we assume it to be true. Unfortunately, in the case of theft, we are not able to cover it. We apologize if theft was what happened and sincerely hope that the package turns up.
- At this time, we are unable to offer expedited shipping on orders.
- In the unfortunate event your order arrives damaged, please reach out to email@example.com to file a claim within 24 hours of delivery with the following:
- A photo of the damaged merchandise in its original packaging
- A photo of the shipping label
- Claims will be responded to within 3-5 business days. Most products shipped are eligible to be replaced. Pure Salt cannot guarantee replacements on damaged merchandise reported after 24 hours of receipt.
- For furniture damages found during the time of a White Glove Delivery service, Pure Salt advises the receiver to take the following steps:
- Notate damage on our third-party carrier’s proof-of-delivery paperwork prior to signing
- Take clear photos of the damage and email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of attempted delivery
- It is the receiver’s responsibility to ensure furniture is in perfect condition before signing paperwork and allowing the driver to leave.
- Pure Salt cannot guarantee repairs, returns, exchanges, or refunds on furniture that is accepted and signed for or is reported after 24 hours. Additionally, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay any shipping or restocking fees that may incur. Occasional exceptions are made on a case by case basis. Pure Salt reserves the right to repair as they see fit. Pure Salt does not cover furniture damages cause by normal wear and tear"
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Can I pay for my purchase in installments
- Yes, we’ve partnered with ShopPay Affirm so you can pay for your purchase with 4 easy installments. Just select Shop Pay Installments by Affirm.on the billing page of checkout to complete your purchase through their services. Orders must be between $50-$1000 to qualify for the Shop Pay Installments by Affirm.
- Can I place an order with Affirm over the phone or in store?
- No. Affirm orders can only be placed on our website.